Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday links

So I've got a new fire in my soul for posting. After a few weeks of not much, I feel compelled to share lots and lots. Maybe because it's the holidays!?!?

David Frum panders to his wealthy readers (very disappointing).

Barry Ritholtz shares a drawing that he used during his recent visit to Europe and got a lot of laughs. The image is below:
Nearly 1 in 4 home owners are underwater. That's sobbering.

David Brooks looks at the healthcare bill Plinko'ing its way through the Senate. It's about the values, dummy.

NPR looks at the healthcare bill, too. It's about affordability, dummy.

I already know that my generation is getting screwed, but this is surprising.

Andrew Sullivan analyzes the GOP's new 10 commandments. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment