Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Couple of very good reads

Healthcare: At first, taxing my healthcare benefits seems outrageously unfair, but this article makes a very persuasive case and frames the idea of taxing employer benefits in a new way.

AIG: After reading this article, I feel compelled to do several things that I can't. Signing up Joe Cassano for some waterboarding, along with Mr. Hank Paulson seems like a good start. I would also like to go into each Senator and Congressperson's office and tell them exactly how and where they can spend the next AIG bailout. Now, not all the people in the Financial Products division deserve my wrath, but the ones that really are responsible have already left the company. This is an interesting editorial, from the wife of one of the guys in AIGFP.

After looking over my post, I realized that it strikes an odd chord to read about how our healthcare benefits might get taxed and then how these idiots at AIG are getting off pretty much scot free.

No comments:

Post a Comment