Thursday, April 9, 2009

9/11 Conspiracies

A few years ago, my wife and I were attending a Mariners ballgame. Before we entered the stadium, we walked by a person who was handing out homemade DVDs that had a documentary about how 9/11 was a conspiracy. I watched the film out of pure curiosity, and the evidence is quite compelling. The biggest problem that I can't get over with the conspiracy theory is the conpirators motive. The reasons given have been pretty lame, ranging from attempts to destroy Enron documents house in 7 World Trade Center, to the new owner of the Towers wanted to collect the insurance money on the buildings. They reasons for motive just don't hold up. The most compelling motive is also the most ghastly. But the evidence does. So I am on the fence with this one.

For further reading:
Slate article about firefighters and 9/11
Fire Fighters for 9/11 Truth
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
More sites @ Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment