Monday, April 27, 2009

I love my Ipod Touch

I love my Ipod Touch. It keeps getting more and more great apps! It's pretty good for gaming, with Simcity, Fieldrunners, and Wolfenstein 3d. (I can't wait for Doom!). The Touch also shines in other apps. Today I just downloaded the Wall Street Journal App for free. It appears to be very similar to the New York Times app, meaning you get all the content for FREE! This is great! People complain about the banner ads being too big or whatnot. Big deal, it's free. So far, the performance seems ok. The NYT app was really flaky for awhile, then was upgraded to v2.0 which was very stable.

My wife has an iPhone, and it sucks as a phone. Lots of dropped calls. What's the point of a modern phone if it drops calls like it's 1998? If it didn't drop so many calls it would be an incredible phone. I'm so glad I don't have to pay for an iPhone contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment